“Lovely place. Great hosts. EXCEPTIONAL” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lisbeth's Bed & Breakfast By the Sea

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Santa Rosa Beach
Lisbeth's Bed & Breakfast By the Sea
You added Lisbeth's Bed & Breakfast By the Sea to your Saves list
3501 East County Hwy 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459   |
Texas
“Lovely place. Great hosts. EXCEPTIONAL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Exceptional in every way. Lisbeth & Tom are the best hosts. They are very accommodating, the rooms are very well kept and beautiful, and the breakfast was delicious. They had chairs, umbrella's, and even a cooler for us to take to the beach. I cannot say enough good things about Lisbeth's B&B By the Sea. High points: Close to everything on 30-A, within walking distance of Seaside, right across from a beautiful, not crowded beach, etc etc etc.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our third anniversary with a Memorial Day weekend getaway at Lisbeth's. Tom and Liz have done an outstanding job with furnishing their B&B and providing service above and beyond expectations. Our room (I Thee Wed) was very romantic and the bed was the most comfortable bed I think I've ever slept in! The enormous double-headed shower was a very nice touch! I loved spoiling their sweet dog, Mickey with extra attention while we were there - he is so sweet, mellow and well-behaved. The breakfasts were wonderful each morning and the hospitality was awesome - we felt right at home while we were there and will definitely be coming back to stay again sometime soon!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed in many places on 30A and Lisbeths beats them all for location, value & service, plus down home luxury & comfort. Rooms are well appointed w plenty of extras like cushy towels & good linens, nice soaps, bottled water, beach chairs & great shady porches for watching the ocean and reading. The breakfasts are incredible: I was so full I never ate lunch! Just a short hop to the beach at the public access means easy access to beach bathrooms and lifeguards too. Owners make sure each guest receives full attention and they go out of their way to accommodate special requests. I'm coming back soon!

• Stayed May 2013
Tuscumbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

My husband and I celebrated his birthday at Lisbeths. We enjoyed our three day stay. The private beach access is just across the street and they provide chairs, beach towels & umbrella. No need to bother bringing any from home. Our room was very cozy. Bedding is great and the room was so clean. Big soft towels, safe in room, and the breakfast was great. Blueberry pancakes were delish!! Highly recommend a visit to Lisbeths... You will not be disappointed. Best on the Beach!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Bradenton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Lisbeth's 13 and 14
May and found it to be cozy and charming. Liz and Tom are very gracious hosts. Thoroughly enjoyed our room (I Thee Wed Room), the breakfasts, wine and area. Recommend this B&B if you're in the Panhandle!

• Stayed May 2013
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

After three days at Lisbeth's and Tom's, we felt we had visited friends. Across the street from wonderful beach access and on the bike path to both Seaside and Rosemary, this B&B is perfectly located. Prices are higher for less room along this 30A stretch, but the shower in the big room was extraordinarily spacious. Wonderful bed as well.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

This was exactly what we were looking for: very clean, plenty of space, access to the beach, affordable, and close to other amenities. We chose the "I thee wed room" and really, pics do not do this space justice. It is such an enviting room. Fantastic bedding, again - very fresh and clean. Lisbeth and Tom trully make you feel at home and comfortable. They do go out of there way to make sure you have what you need. A special thanks to them for helping us garner some bike rentals! ;) Everything you need is nearby, foodmarket, shopping, etc. restaurants are walking distance, however, quite a few blocks away (I would highly recommend cafe 30-A for dinner!) No worries about the house dog. He was so sweet, and never barks. He is also never allowed upstairs. We don't have any pets at home, and I was slightly worried about any odors - but as I said the home is spotless, and no pet scents could be detected. Breakfast was a treat. During our 3day stay we enjoyed homemade berry pancakes, omelettes, local sausage, bacon, and yogart parfaits. Quite filling. Most days my husband and I skipped lunch and just caught a snack before our dinner reservations which we typically made between 5-5:30. It was a great stay and we will return to this absolutely perfect B&B.

Room Tip: "I thee Wed" room has private access to the large porch (located on the second floor.) The...