“Great food, atmosphere, and service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of House of Klaus

House of Klaus
14 Clayton Lane #16, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 (Formerly Cafe Bouzouki)
850-231-2865
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Seafood, Ice Cream, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Description: Welcome to House of Klaus! Located in Historic Grayton Beach along the Beaches of South Walton. Specializing in Gourmet Burgers, lightly breaded seafood and Homemade Ice Cream. Located just one block north of Highway 30a in the Mystic Port. We are sure to please your taste buds! Dine inside our quaint dining room or enjoy your meal on our deck overlooking the Lilly Pond. Open 7 days a week for Lunch and Dinner. We Hope to see you soon!!
“Great food, atmosphere, and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I wasn't planning on stopping for lunch, but when driving by I saw a sign that said "Best Burger in the World". I couldn't pass it up. Had to try it. It was about 1:30 and I think I was the only patron (Off Season). They were very friendly seemed to genuinly enjoy talking to customers. I ordered the burger and was not disapointed. the burger was very flavorful and obviously made with high quality beef. Fries were great too. The atmosphere is nice on the patio as well. I will definately be back, especially since it's just a few miles from my house!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

70% Recommend
Fernandina Beach, FL
“Great Shrimp!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I had the boiled shrimp appetizer for a meal with some potato salad. The shrimp were huge, the sauce was good, and the potato salad was different but very tasty. My husband had a fried shrimp platter.The shrimp again were so big and the breading was very light. They were cooked perfectly. His fries were crunchy and good and the slaw was delicious. We were too full for dessert but the woman waiting on us let us taste the homemade strawberry ice cream. Wonderful! It is a very small place but everyone eating there when we were there really raved about their food. It was a lucky accidental discovery on our way to Seaside!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Beggs, Oklahoma
“Great hamburgers, but that's about it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Go to House of Klaus and order their hamburger and you won't regret it. While you're there, try the keylime cheesecake as well. But DO NOT bother going back for anything else. My family made that mistake and was very disappointed. I ordered the soft-shell crab sandwich, and the crab wasn't fried hot enough or long enough to make it edible.

Visited August 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good affordable seafood & friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Staying in The Seagrove/Seaside area has proven difficult to find affordable sit down restaurants. Luckily we ventured down the road a bit and just happened to find House of Klaus. Very glad we did! We were greeted by genuinely friendly people (unlike our previous days experience in rosemary beach). We sat outside by the cute lily pond and fountain. We both enjoyed our shrimp and fries. Good food, comfortable atmosphere, nice service. Would recommend.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Big Burgers & Homemade Fries”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

The burgers were so big they were hard to eat. They need smaller buns. The flavor was just okay. We ordered three different burgers, and they all tasted exactly the same. The fries tasted homemade and were really good. I would go back for the fries but not the burgers.

• Visited August 2012