First time we stayed here. We were a family of six
My husband and I , our two boys and my in laws. We had two cottages. Ours was a very nice and spacious cottage with a sitting area and a separate bedroom with a king size bed. The sitting area had a queen size sofa bed and we had a rollaway for our younger son.There is a full kitchen with sitting area to eat and a very spacious bathroom.
My in laws had a smaller cottage with a full kitchen as well.
You are right on the beach and this is in a residential area so there are very few people on the beach.
There are little tables outdoors and a continental breakfast is set up each morning. This is a small establishment so everyone including guests is very friendly Nd folks tend to chat in the am when coming for coffee .this place is a gem.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphin Cottages Hotel
- Blue Dolphin Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Blue Dolphin Sanibel Island
- Blue Dolphin Hotel Sanibel Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly refreshing vacation awaits you at the Blue Dolphin Cottages. We are a family owned, intimate and charming motel situated directly on a tranquil, white sandy beach on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. The Blue Dolphin Cottages offers a selection of accommodations in its 10 units, either bright and airy efficiencies or spacious one bedroom suites, all with completely equipped kitchens, phones and cable television. Each unit has a comfortable sun deck surrounded by lush tropical landscaping. With our compliments, you will enjoy a delicious continental breakfast every morning. ... more less