I just wanted to let you know that I had a wonderful stay at Tropical Winds September 13-16, 2012.
There are many, many reasons for this. I'll name a few.
• The units are right on the beach. They are clean and roomy. The kitchen is fully equipped.
• Dogs are allowed.
• There's a swimming pool.
• I feel safe and comfortable at Tropical Winds.
• Cable TV and Wi-Fi are included at no extra charge.
• The staff are very friendly and accommodating.
I like it there. I come to Tropical Winds for the peace and quiet of the island. The beach is secluded.
But just a short drive brings me to the shops, restaurants and attractions. I get the best of both worlds
at Tropical Winds. That's why I've been coming here for over 25 years.
Thanks again for a great stay. See you next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience Sanibel with the charm of Old Style Florida! Located on the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico, on the west end of the island, Tropical Winds is tucked away in a very secluded, private setting within a small residential neighborhood. Enjoy one of our beachfront or nearby cottages in our own tropical paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Tropical Winds Motel And Cottages
- Tropical Winds Hotel