YOU MUST STAY HERE! We stayed in the pitch roof cottages and they're so cute! There are two bedrooms - one upstairs overlooking the living room and there's a full kitchen too.
We were going to move on the 2nd night but the owner offered for us to stay in the cottage for the same price as the smaller rooms. She was really helpful and an easy going happy person. We both felt very relaxed here - there's a river at the back and the whole place is in a really pretty, peaceful setting.
It's in a great location for restaurants and traveling around the island - it's not far from the beach at all.
We hired bikes from the hotel and enjoyed the sunsets from the various beaches. At the end of our stay we were told there was no charge for the bikes as she was pleased we had fun!
I would definitely recommend staying here for your visit to Sanibel!
- Also Known As:
- Anchor Inn & Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Anchor Inn & Cottages Hotel
- Anchor Inn And Cottages
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on beautiful Sanibel Island, Anchor Inn offers affordable accommodations in a lush tropical setting. Private A-frame cottages, standard hotel rooms and fully equipped 1 and 2 room efficiencies are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Anchor Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.