We had a wonderful condo with great view of the ocean, nice furnishings, everything one could need. The office staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The location was great - quiet, but close to restaurants, shops etc. (of course, nothing on the island is far!). The pool was lovely.
Would definitely come back!
There was no fitness center or room service (hence the low rating) - everything that was there was terrific. Wish we could stay another week or three.
- Also Known As:
- Sandalfoot Condominiums Hotel
- Sandalfoot Condominiums Hotel Sanibel Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront, One & Two-Bedrooms, Fully-appointed Condominiums. Many have been professionally decorated & recently renovated. All condos have private screened-in lanais. Beach chairs provided. All condos offer at least a view of the beach on the Gulf of Mexico. Direct Beachfront units have breathtaking views of the water sparkling in the sun. Lush, tropically landscaped grounds, heated swimming pool, tennis court, shuffleboard, BBQ grills, elevators, laundry in each building, bike rentals and free WiFi. We have super-friendly and helpful team members. Located on the beach side of East Gulf Drive, on the ''Historic Lighthouse'' east end of the island, where the best shelling occurs, with easy-off access to the mainland. Make Sandalfoot your home-away-from-home vacation retreat. We look forward to welcoming you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Fareportal so you can book your Sandalfoot Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.