“Great service, good food and lots of it!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
stewwwie1
“Great service, good food and lots of it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

First time here and it was very good. Server was on the ball,made some good suggestions, fresh mango sangria and interesting appetizers. Food was ordered and appeared very quickly. Everything was cooked very well and very tasty. weird was bus boys stand over you. Mkaes you feel rushed!

Layton, Utah
“Fun, Kitchy and Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We ventured over to Sanibel Island (my best friend and I) just so she could have some of their fried gator and hush puppies. It's directly on Periwinkle way (but really, isn't everything?) and the menu is truly inspired! We had to ask what "Ping Wings" were. I won't spoil it by telling you here.

Anyway, she gushed over the gator and I cheered for my chicken salad. The dressing was their house, island vinaigrette. It was divine! I couldn't eat it all because I could taste the sugar (low-carbing) but definitely recommend it if you're having a salad. My best friend said the gator was as good as any she's had and the hush puppies were southern style.

Instead of bread to nibble on before your meal, how about funfetti muffins? Again, Inspired! Give it a try if ever you're on the island.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minnesota
“Fun Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

This is a fun restaurant with a cow theme and a tropical feeling. The service was very good and we enjoyed our food. We were there in September which is the slow season and we had an early dinner so it was not at all crowded.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Love this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We went with a large group (4 adults & 4 kids). We called ahead & they took a reservation. When we arrived we were seated immediately. The food was great, the atmosphere is great and our server was attentive and very personable. Great place for families!

DUNNELLON
“Nice dinners and great breakfasts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Nothing bad to say about this place...It's very busy and now I know why...it's very good. They give you a complimentary muffin and their prices aren't too bad for what you get. I know my new favorite island restaurant...glad a local nudged us in their direction.