Just when a long awaited visit to Sanibel Island couldn't get any better; my husband and I happened upon the Castaways Beach and Bay Cottages. We stayed in unit 20. My only complaint is that our stay could not have been for a longer period of time. The cottage was so clean and homey. The grounds were nicely kept and the pool area was very inviting. We enjoyed the beach and took home wonderful memories. We would like to return next year for a longer period of time and use the services available at the Marina. We found the staff at Castaways very friendly and helpful. What a treat to be able to stay at 6460 Sanibel-Captiva Road. I hope they have a cottage for us next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterview cottages, efficiencies, or motel units are surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico and beautiful Sunset Bay. Discover miles of sandy beaches, shelling, fishing, swimming, or just relaxing Island style. The Castaways is a touch of paradise you're sure to remember. World-class shelling and bird-watching. Great fishing from our private docks or in the Gulf of Mexico.Marina with canoe,kayak and bicycle rentals, charter captains, bait and other sundry items.Three restaurants and general store within walking distance. Heated swimming pool. Pet-friendly units available for guests who want their 4-footed friends to enjoy a true family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, T4B and Odigeo so you can book your Castaways Beach and Bay Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castaways Beach And Bay Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Castaways Beach And Bay Hotel
- Castaways Beach And Bay Resort