We stayed in cabin 11 for 4 nights in November. The cottage is as its described on the Castaways website. Chris was helpful at check-in. Our cabin was clean and ready when we arrived after 4:00. Everything worked as it should. We enjoyed the screened porch the most. The view of the Gulf was great and the short walk to the beach supplied us with entertainment from the Dolphin, Pelicans and Osprey. Excellent sunsets. The only bad thing was the no see ums. Put your bug spray on before going to the beach.
- Also Known As:
- Castaways Beach And Bay Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Castaways Beach And Bay Cottages Hotel
- Castaways Beach And Bay Hotel
- Castaways Beach And Bay Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterview cottages, efficiencies, or motel units are surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico and beautiful Sunset Bay. Discover miles of sandy beaches, shelling, fishing, swimming, or just relaxing Island style. The Castaways is a touch of paradise you're sure to remember. World-class shelling and bird-watching. Great fishing from our private docks or in the Gulf of Mexico.Marina with canoe,kayak and bicycle rentals, charter captains, bait and other sundry items.Three restaurants and general store within walking distance. Heated swimming pool. Pet-friendly units available for guests who want their 4-footed friends to enjoy a true family vacation. ... more less