What a charming place in the peaceful end of the island. We had the one bedroom place. There are 4 total rooms, though small. There is a small patio porch overlooking the pool area with palms and shade in the afternoon. Perfect for reading a novel later in the day while unwinding.
I found the walk to the beach to be pleasant along a sandy, dead end road. It is about 2 bolcks in distance and sure beats paying to park at the town access points to the beach. We found the black beans on yellow rice from the East End Deli a delight and about two minutes away. It made for a wonderful Sunday night dinner. We will return.
- Also Known As:
- Seahorse Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Seahorse Cottages Hotel
- Seahorse Hotel Sanibel Island
- Seahorse Motel Sanibel Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seahorse Cottages is tranquil ground-level attached cottages nestled in a lush garden of tropical plants with a heated pool; located just 200 feet from the Bay beach and a block from the Gulf. All suites are comfortably furnished and include living area, bedroom, kitchen, bath and patio. Use of wireless Internet, bicycles and beach equipment is included. The peaceful setting and attention to detail makes Seahorse Cottages an ideal romantic destination. ... more less