The place was very nice and roomy but you have to walk a bit to get to the beach. We stayed in the 1 bedroom deluxe and it was very roomy and spacious. Shower was made for someone tiny and could use a new shower head. Parking is also a little cramped with one way in and out, hopefully you do not meet someone coming or going.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seahorse Cottages is tranquil ground-level attached cottages nestled in a lush garden of tropical plants with a heated pool; located just 200 feet from the Bay beach and a block from the Gulf. All suites are comfortably furnished and include living area, bedroom, kitchen, bath and patio. Use of wireless Internet, bicycles and beach equipment is included. The peaceful setting and attention to detail makes Seahorse Cottages an ideal romantic destination. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seahorse Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Seahorse Hotel Sanibel Island
- Seahorse Motel Sanibel Island