We stayed for 6 days and explored the island on the bikes provided at the Seahorse Cottages. I did not see a better location,such a short walk to both the bay and ocean! The cottage #2 ,was impecably clean and comfortable. I was concerned about the pool being too small as mentioned in a review, but it was great , so refreshing after after returning from the beach or for a late night dip.
Peggy was always available and has some great dining tips. umbrella and chairs for the beach was another extra we appreciated.
- Also Known As:
- Seahorse Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Seahorse Cottages Hotel
- Seahorse Hotel Sanibel Island
- Seahorse Motel Sanibel Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seahorse Cottages is tranquil ground-level attached cottages nestled in a lush garden of tropical plants with a heated pool; located just 200 feet from the Bay beach and a block from the Gulf. All suites are comfortably furnished and include living area, bedroom, kitchen, bath and patio. Use of wireless Internet, bicycles and beach equipment is included. The peaceful setting and attention to detail makes Seahorse Cottages an ideal romantic destination. ... more less