We stayed at the Waterside Inn on the Beach for 4 days and really enjoyed the area! We stayed in the Breakers West A2 condo, it had 2-bedrooms and each BR had its own bathroom. One bedroom had a large king size bed and the other room had two twin beds. There was also a fold out sofa. The kitchen was nice and had all items you would need to make meals. The condo also included a washer and dryer which came in very handy. Condo also included free WIFI. You could also rent umbrellas from the front office and they had beach chairs and towels you could use for no charge. The beach is very nice, lots of shells if that is what you are looking for. The area is very quiet and relaxing. This is not a party island! There are lots of great restaurants in the area and lots of small shops to get souvenirs. There is also a small grocery store and liquor store close, but I would suggest stopping in Ft. Myers at Walmart or other larger stores to get groceries and all your needed items before going to Sanibel Island. Overall we had a great time and the weather was wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate Olde Sanibel beachfront hideaway. All units recently refurbished including our romantic honeymoon cottage. Small pets welcome in selected units. Lush landscaping, two heated pools and stunning sunsets. Paradise awaits... just for you! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Inn On The Beach Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Resort Sanibel Island