Waterside Inn is just what my family wants while on our yearly beach getaway. This was our first time to Sanibel Island and we enjoyed every bit of it. Waterside keeps a well maintained place to stay. We stayed in the Pineapple lodge, even though the room was nice I would recommend one of the cute cottages that they offer if you have younger children. Our two year old was so excited that she wouldnt fall asleep unless everyone was out of the room :) Everything is updated but you still get the feel of the old time Florida which is what we look forward to. The beach itself was amazing beautiful shells all over the place. We enjoyed the fishing and there was lots to catch! I would recommended bringing a good spray for no see um's and apply it often in the early morning and at dusk. The critters are bad anywhere you go, but we still had a great time regardless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you searching for that true Olde Florida charm and style? Look no further than Waterside Inn! You?re just steps away from the beautiful beaches of Sanibel. Amenities include a heated pool, beach loungers, on-site bike rentals, and BBQ grills. Come to relax and unwind in one of our small inns or cottages. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Inn On The Beach Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Resort Sanibel Island