These are just a few reasons we have come here for several years. We like having the balcony to put all our beach gear and avoid schlepping to the beach, since it's right in front of the unit. We watch the fireworks from the beach each 4th of July with a cocktail in hand. You do need sand shoes and mosquito repellent at night. We had a problem with the air conditioner after hours, and they sent someone immediately, and the problem was resolved. We enjoy the tie dye on Sunday at a minimal charge. The staff is friendly, and we enjoy the relaxed atmosphere. There are laundry facilities if needed, and the communal gas grills were very clean and had a fire starter and grill scraper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural, secluded and exclusive, historic Casa Ybel Resort epitomizes the sanctuary, old-island spirit of Sanibel. Occupying 23 acres of beach front property isolated from commercial enterprise, the resort forms a sheltered getaway where romantic surroundings and outdoor recreation attract couples and families alike. Travelers have found respite and hospitality here since the 1890's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa Ybel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Ybel Hotel Sanibel Island
- Casa Ybel Resort Sanibel Island
- Casa Ybel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Casa Ybel