My husband and I recently stayed at Casa Ybel for a long weekend. What a treat! Our unit was on the very end and had a picture perfect view of the ocean. The unit we had is a one bedroom/one bath with living room, dining area and kitchenette. It was very spacious for the two of us, and kept very clean. The furnishings are comfortable and the kitchen is very well stocked if you wished to cook or have snacks. The beach is just a short walk right around the back of our building and they will set up chairs and an umbrella for an extra charge. While we did not sit at the pool, we found it to be very spacious and not crowded in any way. Plenty of chairs to go around for all. I would highly recommend Casa Ybel, and if we should return to the Island, we will absolutely be staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural, secluded and exclusive, historic Casa Ybel Resort epitomizes the sanctuary, old-island spirit of Sanibel. Occupying 23 acres of beach front property isolated from commercial enterprise, the resort forms a sheltered getaway where romantic surroundings and outdoor recreation attract couples and families alike. Travelers have found respite and hospitality here since the 1890's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa Ybel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Ybel Hotel Sanibel Island
- Casa Ybel Resort Sanibel Island
- Casa Ybel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Casa Ybel