We spent a week here. When we first arrived our reservation was lost! OMG!! Their computer system had the wrong dates like a year out! Luckily I had their email of confirmation in my iPhone and it was Jan their quiet season so we did get a suite. It was ocean front which was wonderful. We saw dolphins swim by from our screened in Linae. The staff while friendly were the slowest cleaning staff ever and we did have some food disappear from our frig nothing major just a yogurt but still...
The beds were wonderful! Very comfortable.
The beach was loaded with seashells!
The restaurants at this resort were very good, the staff great... both poolside and in the lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural, secluded and exclusive, historic Casa Ybel Resort epitomizes the sanctuary, old-island spirit of Sanibel. Occupying 23 acres of beach front property isolated from commercial enterprise, the resort forms a sheltered getaway where romantic surroundings and outdoor recreation attract couples and families alike. Travelers have found respite and hospitality here since the 1890's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Ybel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Ybel Hotel Sanibel Island
- Casa Ybel Resort Sanibel Island
- Casa Ybel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Casa Ybel