I recently spent 5 days at Casa Ybel for a wedding. The rooms were clean and nice. The food at both the pool bar and lodge was excellent. My only problem is this whole resort and town for that matter closes down at 7pm. There is absolutely no nightlife. The resort offers nothing to do. There are no water activities, only walking on the beach. I was actually very ready to go home. For the price I thought there could be something more offered. I have traveled alot and this was, in my eyes, a very expensive resort that offers little if anything to their guests. Also, with all the kids and their floaties, there was no room for adults to relax in the pool without getting splashed and was a very noisy poolside area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural, secluded and exclusive, historic Casa Ybel Resort epitomizes the sanctuary, old-island spirit of Sanibel. Occupying 23 acres of beach front property isolated from commercial enterprise, the resort forms a sheltered getaway where romantic surroundings and outdoor recreation attract couples and families alike. Travelers have found respite and hospitality here since the 1890's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Ybel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Ybel Hotel Sanibel Island
- Casa Ybel Resort Sanibel Island
- Casa Ybel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Casa Ybel