“Good to-go breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
“Good to-go breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

We stopped for a quick breakfast. Food and service was good. We have picky kids and the found items to their liking. Would stop again.

Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Best Sandwiches/Subs On The Island”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We are close to the Philly area and to find a place on the island that makes sandwiches and subs like we are accustomed to was a delight! Everytime we ate there, our food was better then the previous time! If you want a good sub/sandwich with a huge portion of quality deli meats and cheeses(Boars Head products), this is the place to go!!!!! My ONLY suggestion and it is definately NOT food related, is that I wish there had been a highchair or booster seat for small children. We brought out granddaughter with us and it was very difficult for us to hold her AND enjoy their delicious food! Although there wasn't a highchair or booster seat, they offered a great "kids meal" at a very reasonable price!!!! Thank you, Sanibel Deli for a month's worth of GREAT lunches!!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“"No Soup for You!"”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt… but wow. We are a nice and friendly group, my kids well behaved (well, most of the time at least). When we walked in he was so grouchy that I actually asked if the place was open. I thought he may have been mad that we were trying to order after he closed, but no, they didn't close for 2 hours still. We were one of the largest orders of his night, with one pizza and two kids meals. Was the food decent? Yes. Was the food a decent price (which is hard to find on Sanibel Island)? Yes. The kids meals come with a kids scoop of ice cream. When I told my son to go in and pick what he would like the owner baulked at him for leaving a smudge on his ice cream window with his finger (btw the ice cream window was covered in smudges that my child did not create). We laughed it off and headed out, but it does not give you the warm and fuzzies. I'm trying to think in my mind that he just found out his dog died or something, and life was just not good that day, but unfortunately you kind of got the feeling that he is like that normally. If your going to order from here I would suggest carry out, which it looks like most of the locals had already figured out. Kind of reminds me of the Seinfeld episode, "No Soup for you!"

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous sandwiches!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Great stop for sandwiches to take along to the beach. They offer cold and warm sandwiches. The owner was delightful, taking time out to greet all his customers and ask about their day (locals) or their travel ( tourists). It was clear that this deli is a local fav. As we waited for our sandwiches several police officers, the fire chief and nearby business owners filed in for lunch.
By the way...our sandwiches looked so good we ended up settling into one of their outdoor tables and digging in right there! We will be back!

Niagara NY
“nice quick lunch great coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

It was a rainy day and we needed a quick bite for lunch. Found the perfect spot. Our Greek Turkey wrap was excellent and the coffee of the day hit the spot. We will return