“Wonderful all the way around!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery
Troy, Ohio
“Wonderful all the way around!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We go to Sanibel every year. This was the first time I have been to the Sanibel Deli. I was tired of the other restaurants and wanted something relaxing. This place came recommended by a couple of people from the island. I had a Reuben, brocc. cheese soup, and an iced coffee. The soup was fantastic. I can say the best I have ever had!! The Reuben was wonderful. The meat was soo tender. I have not found a Reuben that can compare. There are only a few tables outside. But, take it to the beach and have a picnic or one of the gazebos on the many bike paths. Lord willing, I will be back!! You can't go wrong! I was told they have wonderful ice cream too. I did not have any.:( Maybe next year.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Good quick breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We stopped in based on TA reviews- I had a delicious breakfast burrito and my wife had the breakfast bagel. We also had mochas and sat outside and enjoyed the morning. We went back the next day and had the ice that our 9 year old said was amazingly good. Great find and hope to go back for a sandwich sometime.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A absolute must on the island! Incredible ice cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We visited this spot twice on our vacation and every time was delicious. I loved the balsamic vinaigrette that they put on the panini. The place uses quality Boars Head Meats to add to the delicious flavor. The sandwiches are not over dressed so you get a good simple sandwich that you can taste each element. Each visit we ate the dark chocolate ice cream it was ABSOLUTELY THE BEST ICE CREAM I HAVE EVER HAD. A worker told me it was made by a local Amish man. The place has a fun island vibe.

P.S
Make sure to read the labels on the condiments, lids and straws it will make you laugh.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Jersey
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

On the way to the beach on sanibel island and by the way get there early or you will not get parking, we stopped and got 8 fabulous hoagies! There were so great and such a nice treat to sit right on the beach and have an awesome view and an awesome lunch!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Andover, New Jersey
“Best pizza hands down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We looked online to find a good pizza place on Sanibel Island and did not see any good reviews for the "pizza places" but we read about the Sanibel Deli & Coffee Factory on one of the other pizza places reviews as the best pizza on the island so we took a chance by ordering a pizza from a Deli. We ordered a plain pizza and a Margherita pizza to take back to our condo. All 5 of us said it was the best pizza as soon as we took the first bite. The Margherita Pizza was the best tasting pizza with basil and olive oil drizzled on top. It deserves the award for the best pizza on the island.

Visited February 2013