“Would not recommend to my worst enemy” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Tampa, Florida
“Would not recommend to my worst enemy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I attended Greenhouse Grill with 13 of my family members. We were the only people in the entire restaurant so the staff should have been unburdened and able to show me and my family the utmost care. However, my family was greeted by a sullen and unenthusiastic staff who acted like they had better things to do. Our waitress was slow and quiet to such a point we could not understand what she was saying. The manager glared at our family and the children present with an obvious look of condemnation anytime our voices were raised above a peep. Not unlike what you would expect from an elderly librarian. Keep in mind that with as large as a 14 person bill would be at an expensive restaurant we were leaving a tip of over 100$! Now that i have elaborated on the service, let me move onto the food. Amazingly it was worse than the service! My raviolis were submersed in a sauce which tasted like half and half cream mixed with a abominable amount of Italian seasonings. The raviolis themselves had clearly been pre-frozen. The theme of over seasoned food was present for the entire family who found themselves gagging on extreme amounts of thyme, rosemary, and garlic. The best food we received that night was our bread, and the best service was our drinks being correct. I can find no positives in this establishment and am writing on this website for the first time merely for the purpose of saving the readers of this review a disappointing evening.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Great Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I went yesterday with my beautiful wife. It was a surprise for us, when inside we found that this was a Italian restaurant, the waiter from puerto rico was super nice and super helpful. We order the shrimps as appetizer it was deliciuos then i order the chicken at the cachiatore, super fresh and very flavorfull, my wife love it
Great food and nice quiet atmosfere, i would say romantic, we love mediterranean food.
I am from Portugal and my wife from Spain, so we are use to mediterranean food
You must try it
Enjoy it
Fernando and Liz
FeLiz
2013

Miami, Florida
“Tasty and welcoming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Very tasty appetizers; the pear salad was very fresh as well as the fish; great pasta-staff was diligent and courteous. It is a great restaurant to enjoy the homey decor, listen to the music and have a glass of wine

Timberlake, North Carolina, United States
“The BEST hamburger you will ever have”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is more of a hoity toity wine and italian restaurant but I was craving a hamburger and had to have one. For 10 dollars you get a hamburger and fries. $1 extra you get cheese, and $1 more you get bacon... do it. When I was given my burger it was open with the most beaufitul freshly sliced tomato... i dont even eat tomatoes but I ate this. The burger was made from the freshest non frozen hamburger meat, with thick sliced bacon, and thick sliced cheese.... I just cannot describe to you how amazing this burger was. Fries were freshly cut and fried. Look past the hoity toity atmosphere and just order a big ole jumbo cheeseburger and fries!!!!

Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Perfect in every way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

This restaurant was absolutely our favorite! The setting is quaint, the staff are personable and so friendly, but also very attentive. My spinach salad was wonderful and the lemon cake was incredible! We liked it so much we came back a second time for dinner, and no surprise that it was just as good!

By far the best food on the island.