I can't say enough about the staff @ the Sunset Beach Inn! So let me say thank you to Holly, Kim, Sandy and Antonio! These were the people my girlfriend and I saw everyday, and everytime we saw them they made use feel @ home. They were more than helpful w/ any questions we had and when we came 3 hrs early they upgraded our room and let us check in early! We had an amazing view of the ocean and the pool. And the beach is not even a minute out the door. We spent time on it everyday and enjoyed every minute of it. They offered a free breakfast every morning, and free bikes, which we took full advantage of riding as everything is close and easy to get to. The bikes helped us save money and helped us to really see the island and not just drive through it in a blur. When it was time for us to leave and needed a cab... they took care of it for us, and found us the best deal possible! I am gushing, but this trip meant a lot to me because it was for my girlfriends 30th birthday, and everything was perfect! Hali was so happy and we had a better trip than I ever imagined! So thank you so much, and for anyone looking for a great hotel right on the beach that's comepletely relaxing and has an incredible staff, management to the front desk on down, this is your jackpot! We will most certainly return!
Hali and Matt
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Sunset Beach Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Sunset Beach Hotel
- Sanibel Island Sunset Beach Resort
- Sanibel Sunset Beach Resort
- Sanibel Island Sunset Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunset Beach Inn includes forty-six guestrooms and suites nestled on 4.5 acres of tropical Sanibel Island. Our 360 feet of beach along the Gulf of Mexico offers beautiful shells, tranquil sunsets and pristine sand. Relax by the pool with the Gulf of Mexico across the horizon.Each morning prepare for an activity filled day with a complimentary Continental breakfast, with an assortment of fresh fruit and breakfast breads. Play a set of tennis or ride a complimentary bicycle and explore the 23 miles of bike paths throughout Sanibel Island. Play a friendly game of volleyball with the beach just within view. Two shuffleboard courts await a challenging game near the picnic area. The resort offers two gas grills and picnic tables-perfect for a family dinner out under the graceful palms. Whether relaxation or fun filled activities are in your vacation plans, The Sunset Beach Inn provides the perfect beach getaway for families and couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sunset Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.