After our week in the two bedroom condo at Sanibel Siesta, we knew we would not be coming back. First let me mention the intense "musty" smell that permeated throughout the entire place no matter how much we "aired" it out. Speaking of smells, the kitchen faucet produced a stale water smell that lingered for minutes on end each time it was turned on. Lets not forget the rusty knives and silverware as well as the fact that EVERY knife was dull and useless. And last but not least, i must mention the lack of hot water in the the 2nd bath forcing all occupants to use one bathroom all week! We were sad that our vacation had to end, but with a mandatory 10am checkout, we all simply said, good riddens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanibel Siesta, located on world famous Sanibel Island in the Gulf of Mexico, is a crown jewel along the coast of Southwest Florida. Our seaside resort offers a private gulf front location featuring 2 bedroom/2 bath accommodations with spacious living rooms, dining areas, fully equipped kitchens, cable TV, free wifi and a large screened lanai --- the ultimate in vacation rental condominiums! Surrounded by lush tropical gardens and sugar white beaches, Sanibel Siesta offers a heated pool, tennis courts, shuffleboard and outdoor gas grills. A challenging golf course is nearby. You'll enjoy friend neighbors and a quiet charm at our island resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Sanibel Siesta on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Siesta Condominiums Hotel Sanibel Island
- Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Siesta Condominiums