Hello . I loved Sanibel Siesta! The view was glorious and the whole vacation was just phenomenal! The condo was just the right size and I liked the layout, too. We were in room 207 on the 3rd floor and it was cool because you could see the tennis courts and the Holiday Inn pool was right behind us so it was fun. There were five of us so it was a good fit. I would definetly come there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanibel Siesta, located on world famous Sanibel Island in the Gulf of Mexico, is a crown jewel along the coast of Southwest Florida. Our seaside resort offers a private gulf front location featuring 2 bedroom/2 bath accommodations with spacious living rooms, dining areas, fully equipped kitchens, cable TV, free wifi and a large screened lanai --- the ultimate in vacation rental condominiums! Surrounded by lush tropical gardens and sugar white beaches, Sanibel Siesta offers a heated pool, tennis courts, shuffleboard and outdoor gas grills. A challenging golf course is nearby. You'll enjoy friend neighbors and a quiet charm at our island resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sanibel Siesta on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Siesta Condominiums Hotel Sanibel Island
- Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Siesta Condominiums