Our stay at the Seaside Inn was perfect for a relaxing get-away for two sisters from N.J. The Inn offers clean, comfortable accomodations, complimentary chaise lounges & umbrellas for the beach, laundry & grilling appliances, a shell-washing station and a wide assortment of bicycles to explore the island. We began each day on our beachfront screened porch, enjoying the free newspaper and daily breakfast basket and the view. The pool area was well maintained, providing ample towels for both pool & beach. Above all, the staff offered great service, providing Island advice, computer & printer for guests, and a genuine interest in our comfort. Finally, the location at the quiet East End, is a stroll away from the lighthouse and provides a quiet, peaceful vacation away from the crowds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaside Inn invites you to rediscover the charm of a quaint beachfront inn on beautiful Sanibel Island where life’s pace is slower. Unwind by the pool or enjoy a day at the beach looking for shells or soaking up the sun. Seaside Inn offers personalized service along with 32 newly renovated guestrooms, suites and cottages with interiors inspired by the sun bleached sand beyond the dune. Each guestroom and suite is furnished with a comfortable king or queen beds with views of the pool or beach. The cottages offer a separate living area with a new sleeper sofa, full kitchen and one bedroom with a king bed. Each cottage has a deck just off the living area to enjoy the Florida sun with family while overlooking the pool. Each day a complimentary continental breakfast basket is delivered to the rooms for the next morning’s enjoyment. While on Sanibel enjoy the wide variety of outdoor adventures. Spend time exploring the 23 miles of paved nature trails that wind through the wetlands with one of the bikes provided by Seaside Inn. Visit the J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge to view a wide variety of migratory birds and explore an unspoiled mangrove ecosystem. For more active play, Sanibel Island offers 18 holes of golf on 75 acres of natural lake view fairways and Audubon Cooperative Society wetlands at the Dunes Golf & Tennis Club. For play and relaxation, let Seaside Inn welcome you to the pace of island living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Hotel Sanibel Island
- Seaside Inn Sanibel Island
- Seaside Sanibel Island