The seaside inn in sanibel is very close to a wonderful white sandy beach. Umbrellas and chairs were set up daily and the heated pool was also close by. Staff let us check in early because the room was ready. We needed a pack-n-play and they had one for us to use. Our 3 bedroom slept 8 including the pull out couch and we had two doors to access the unit (107). They had coffee, Danishes bagels, fruit cups and orange juice for each day. There were plates, bowls,
Glassware, pots, pans and utensils. Coffee pot, small fridge, small stove/oven, microwave and toaster.
They had some bikes but they were a little rusty and definitely used a lot.
Only complaint was that the tile kitchen and bathroom floors could have been cleaned better and overall a deeper cleaning was needed in the whole place. There was some food under the fridge and behind one bed. With a little toddler around, she found it all!!
The best was really the access to the beach --- so close and so nice!
We were minutes from a handful of great restaurants (blue giraffe, sanibel cafe, island cow, and lazy flamingo, and dairy queen) and a food store (Jerry's).
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Hotel
- Seaside Hotel Sanibel Island
- Seaside Inn Sanibel Island
- Seaside Sanibel Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaside Inn invites you to rediscover the charm of a quaint beachfront inn on beautiful Sanibel Island where life’s pace is slower. Unwind by the pool or enjoy a day at the beach looking for shells or soaking up the sun. Seaside Inn offers personalized service along with 32 newly renovated guestrooms, suites and cottages with interiors inspired by the sun bleached sand beyond the dune. Each guestroom and suite is furnished with a comfortable king or queen beds with views of the pool or beach. The cottages offer a separate living area with a new sleeper sofa, full kitchen and one bedroom with a king bed. Each cottage has a deck just off the living area to enjoy the Florida sun with family while overlooking the pool. Each day a complimentary continental breakfast basket is delivered to the rooms for the next morning’s enjoyment. While on Sanibel enjoy the wide variety of outdoor adventures. Spend time exploring the 23 miles of paved nature trails that wind through the wetlands with one of the bikes provided by Seaside Inn. Visit the J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge to view a wide variety of migratory birds and explore an unspoiled mangrove ecosystem. For more active play, Sanibel Island offers 18 holes of golf on 75 acres of natural lake view fairways and Audubon Cooperative Society wetlands at the Dunes Golf & Tennis Club. For play and relaxation, let Seaside Inn welcome you to the pace of island living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.