I think we went at an awesome time. We got the special of staying 3 nights and one free. I really didn't know what to expect but it was nice. The kitchen was quite small but served its purpose. We stayed in the 3 bedroom and one bathroom. That was the only downer, one bathroom. I was expecting a master bath in the master bedroom and possibly a guest bathroom. But we made the best of it. The unit was very clean. It had recycling bin and regular trash cans as well inside the unit. I was very surprised they had daily housekeeping. They would also bring to your room breakfast baskets, which the kids loved. It has a pool which we really didn't make much use of it. The beach was just at your doorsteps, a major plus. We enjoyed the free use of the bicycles although they were very old. Free internet. I think this was the best time to come, end of Sept. Very quiet and you feel like you are in a small paradise with no notion of what is going on inland. I know my family and I would return here again. It is nice and very cozy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaside Inn invites you to rediscover the charm of a quaint beachfront inn on beautiful Sanibel Island where life’s pace is slower. Unwind by the pool or enjoy a day at the beach looking for shells or soaking up the sun. Seaside Inn offers personalized service along with 32 newly renovated guestrooms, suites and cottages with interiors inspired by the sun bleached sand beyond the dune. Each guestroom and suite is furnished with a comfortable king or queen beds with views of the pool or beach. The cottages offer a separate living area with a new sleeper sofa, full kitchen and one bedroom with a king bed. Each cottage has a deck just off the living area to enjoy the Florida sun with family while overlooking the pool. Each day a complimentary continental breakfast basket is delivered to the rooms for the next morning’s enjoyment. While on Sanibel enjoy the wide variety of outdoor adventures. Spend time exploring the 23 miles of paved nature trails that wind through the wetlands with one of the bikes provided by Seaside Inn. Visit the J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge to view a wide variety of migratory birds and explore an unspoiled mangrove ecosystem. For more active play, Sanibel Island offers 18 holes of golf on 75 acres of natural lake view fairways and Audubon Cooperative Society wetlands at the Dunes Golf & Tennis Club. For play and relaxation, let Seaside Inn welcome you to the pace of island living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Hotel Sanibel Island
- Seaside Inn Sanibel Island
- Seaside Sanibel Island