Our boys love the pool with the shell slide. We all loved the 2-hour ride on a surrey. Unfortunately we did not have time to use the kayaks but we will come back :-)
The apartment (P304) was great with a great view. It was huge. It was a 2-bedroom but the extra living room with a sofa bed can be closed with doors so it is a 3-bedroom and you still have a huge dining and living room. Washer/dryer in the apartment is great, particularly for us who live in NYC and do not have this luxury in our own apartment.
The only negative thing was the time we checked in. We arrived a bit before 4pm and were told our apartment was not ready but will be soon. We finally got it at 4.20pm after coming back several times at the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanibel Island's most complete resort, Sundial Beach Resort & Spa, is the centerpiece of this unique barrier island off the southwest coast of Florida. Sanibel is two-thirds nature preserve providing visitors with an experience of Florida the way it used to be. Sanibel Island is a natural playground where you can feel the white sand beach between your toes, take a refreshing swim in our blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico or one of Sundial's five pools and bike the miles of paved paths around the island. The Resort offers a wide array of activities for all ages including swimming in 5 heated pools, tennis courts, kayaks, bikes and an array of fun family activities by the pool. One- and two-bedroom Residences feature options for views and amenities and conveniences of home in a tranquil, tropical setting. These Residences offer a full kitchen with housewares, living/dining area, full baths and ample space that is ideal for couples or larger families. Best of all, Sanibel's pristine shell-dotted beaches are just steps away. The variety of dining venues are sure to please, offering indoor and outdoor dining options and delicious menu selection. Sea Breeze Café offers casual dining and local, fresh ingredients with a true Sanibel Island tropical flair. You’ll also enjoy the new poolside eatery, Turtle's Beach & Pool Bar, serving up delicious signature drinks and dishes. Waterview provides the perfect private dining and event space, with ample space and spectacular Gulf views out of the floor-to-ceiling windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sundial Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundial Beach And Golf Resort
- Sundial Beach & Golf Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sundial Beach Hotel
- Sundial Beach Resort
- Sundial Beach Sanibel Island
- Sundial Sanibel Island