This is actually the 2nd time I've stayed at Sundial. The room we had this time was perfect. It had a gulf view. Gulf view in a lot of places might mean seeing the Gulf way off in the distance but not here or at least not in the 1 BR condo we stayed it. Nice to fall asleep to the crashing of waves.
We did have the same problem that one other reviewer had and that was lack of towels. We received just two bath towels and one small hand towel, no wash cloths. Also no towels in the kitchen. The office was nice enough to supply them within a couple of hours but just didn't think that for the price of the place we would have to ask for the basics.
We did not use their restaurant or the pool. Nice trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanibel Island's most complete resort. Voted "BEST FULL SERVICE RESORT two years in a row", Sundial Beach Resort & Spa is the centerpiece of this unique barrier island off the southwest coast of Florida. Sanibel is two-thirds nature preserve providing visitors with an experience of Florida the way it used to be. Sanibel Island is a natural playground where you can feel the white sand beach between your toes, take a refreshing swim in our blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico or one of Sundial's five pools and bike the miles of paved paths around the island. The Resort offers a wide array of activities for all ages including swimming in 5 heated pools, tennis courts, kayaks, paddle boarding, bike tours, golf and an array of fun family activities by the pool. One,two and three bedroom residences feature options for views, amenities and conveniences of home in a tranquil, tropical setting. These Residences offer a full kitchen with housewares, living/dining area, full baths and ample space that is ideal for couples or larger families. Best of all, Sanibel's pristine shell-dotted beaches are just steps away. The variety of dining venues are sure to please, offering indoor and outdoor dining options and delicious menu selection. Sea Breeze Cafe offers casual dining and local, fresh ingredients with a true Sanibel Island tropical flair over looking the Gulf of Mexico. You will also enjoy the new poolside eatery, Turtle's Pool & Beach Bar, serving up delicious signature drinks and dishes. Slice of Paradice provides the perfect poolside venue for tasty treats such as pizza, ice-cream, hotdogs and salads with spectacular Gulf views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sundial Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundial Beach And Golf Resort
- Sundial Beach & Golf Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sundial Beach Hotel
- Sundial Beach Resort
- Sundial Beach Sanibel Island
- Sundial Sanibel Island