We recently stayed in this hotel for 4 days. On day two my wife notice red rashes on her skin. She reported this to the staff and asked them to change the bedding, which they did. But on day 3 my wife and I both woke up with many more rashes related to bed bugs. Thankfully we left that day. After we came back home we had to spend the next 24 hours sanitizing every piece of clothing and luggage.
Although the hotel is in a great location with reasonable prices, we will not be going back here again!!
- Also Known As:
- Sundial Beach & Golf Hotel
- Sundial Beach & Golf Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sundial Beach And Golf Resort
- Sundial Beach Hotel
- Sundial Beach Resort
- Sundial Beach Sanibel Island
- Sundial Sanibel Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanibel Island's most complete resort, Sundial Beach Resort & Spa, is the centerpiece of this unique barrier island off the southwest coast of Florida. Sanibel is two-thirds nature preserve providing visitors with an experience of Florida the way it used to be. Sanibel Island is a natural playground where you can feel the white sand beach between your toes, take a refreshing swim in our blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico or one of Sundial's five pools and bike the miles of paved paths around the island. The Resort offers a wide array of activities for all ages including swimming in 5 heated pools, tennis courts, kayaks, bikes and an array of fun family activities by the pool. One- and two-bedroom Residences feature options for views and amenities and conveniences of home in a tranquil, tropical setting. These Residences offer a full kitchen with housewares, living/dining area, full baths and ample space that is ideal for couples or larger families. Best of all, Sanibel's pristine shell-dotted beaches are just steps away. The variety of dining venues are sure to please, offering indoor and outdoor dining options and delicious menu selection. Sea Breeze Café offers casual dining and local, fresh ingredients with a true Sanibel Island tropical flair. You’ll also enjoy the new poolside eatery, Turtle's Beach & Pool Bar, serving up delicious signature drinks and dishes. Waterview provides the perfect private dining and event space, with ample space and spectacular Gulf views out of the floor-to-ceiling windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Sundial Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.