We have been staying here on and off for the past few years. Lately, we have stayed 4 consecutive years. Last year was fair at best due to construction near our condo, but they did compensate us for our troubles. This year, however, was great, and back to our expectation levels of the past.
We had a great Grand Beachfront Condo.
This was primarily due to Tiffani who took it upon herself to insure we had a great stay from beginning to end. I may add that Shirley was great as well.
The Sundial is under new management and we hope all the proposed changes will be positive and family oriented. My grandchildren always love the Sea Shell slide and we heard that is going to be replaced or
The Sundial is a great location for going to the ocean and spending time in or at the pool. It is located perfectly to get to the grocery store, shopping, or what ever you choose to do on the island.
Update the property, but don't change too much.
My only suggestion this time was that the housekeeping was a little erratic. We had to call for supplies on a few occassions, but we always had a quick response and it was resolved. The bikes are in need of some TLC as well.
We love the place and feel at home as soon as we arrive. I am hoping this does not change with the new management.
See you next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanibel Island's most complete resort. Voted "BEST FULL SERVICE RESORT two years in a row", Sundial Beach Resort & Spa is the centerpiece of this unique barrier island off the southwest coast of Florida. Sanibel is two-thirds nature preserve providing visitors with an experience of Florida the way it used to be. Sanibel Island is a natural playground where you can feel the white sand beach between your toes, take a refreshing swim in our blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico or one of Sundial's five pools and bike the miles of paved paths around the island. The Resort offers a wide array of activities for all ages including swimming in 5 heated pools, tennis courts, kayaks, paddle boarding, bike tours, golf and an array of fun family activities by the pool. One,two and three bedroom residences feature options for views, amenities and conveniences of home in a tranquil, tropical setting. These Residences offer a full kitchen with housewares, living/dining area, full baths and ample space that is ideal for couples or larger families. Best of all, Sanibel's pristine shell-dotted beaches are just steps away. The variety of dining venues are sure to please, offering indoor and outdoor dining options and delicious menu selection. Sea Breeze Cafe offers casual dining and local, fresh ingredients with a true Sanibel Island tropical flair over looking the Gulf of Mexico. You will also enjoy the new poolside eatery, Turtle's Pool & Beach Bar, serving up delicious signature drinks and dishes. Slice of Paradice provides the perfect poolside venue for tasty treats such as pizza, ice-cream, hotdogs and salads with spectacular Gulf views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sundial Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundial Beach And Golf Resort
- Sundial Beach & Golf Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sundial Beach Hotel
- Sundial Beach Resort
- Sundial Beach Sanibel Island
- Sundial Sanibel Island