This is a resort right off the beach.
Staff was friendly and attentive. Rooms are cozy apartment style. Feels like home. Room includes pretty much everything you need. We stayed in a 2 bed 2 bath room.
The closest elevator for us was a little walk from the room.
Resort is peaceful. We didn't experience any noise or privacy concerns.
Plenty of parking spots available.
Periwinkle way is the main downtown where most of the restaurants, market and shopping is. It is about a 5-10 mins drive from the resort.
We did not eat at the restaurant so cannot comment on their food. But the restaurant looked nice.
We got an excellent deal where our room price also included all amenities the hotel offers - kayaks, bicycles, life vests, beach towels, chairs and umbrellas. It worked out very good for us.
They let you kayak right on the sea. The pool and hot tub was nice too.
Overall this is an excellent place to spend your vacation
- Also Known As:
- Sundial Beach And Golf Resort
- Sundial Beach & Golf Hotel
- Sundial Beach & Golf Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sundial Beach Hotel
- Sundial Beach Resort
- Sundial Beach Sanibel Island
- Sundial Sanibel Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanibel Island's most complete resort, Sundial Beach Resort & Spa, is the centerpiece of this unique barrier island off the southwest coast of Florida. Sanibel is two-thirds nature preserve providing visitors with an experience of Florida the way it used to be. Sanibel Island is a natural playground where you can feel the white sand beach between your toes, take a refreshing swim in our blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico or one of Sundial's five pools and bike the miles of paved paths around the island. The Resort offers a wide array of activities for all ages including swimming in 5 heated pools, tennis courts, kayaks, bikes and an array of fun family activities by the pool. One- and two-bedroom Residences feature options for views and amenities and conveniences of home in a tranquil, tropical setting. These Residences offer a full kitchen with housewares, living/dining area, full baths and ample space that is ideal for couples or larger families. Best of all, Sanibel's pristine shell-dotted beaches are just steps away.Dining at SundialThe variety of dining venues are sure to please, offering indoor and outdoor dining options and delicious menu selection. Sea Breeze Café offers casual dining and local, fresh ingredients with a true Sanibel Island tropical flair. You’ll also enjoy the new poolside café, Turtles Café & Patio, and delicious drinks and bites at Turtles Tiki Bar. Waterview provides the perfect private dining and event space, with ample space and spectacular Gulf views out of the floor-to-ceiling windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Orbitz so you can book your Sundial Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.