“I have seen better I have seen worse...” 3 of 5 stars

Sanford-Days Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4650 West State Road 46, Sanford, FL 32771   |
Ranked #5 of 8 hotels in Sanford
Ormond Beach, Florida
“I have seen better I have seen worse...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

To start off with, when making the reservation I could hardly understand the lady on the other end of the phone, not to mention she was rude. ( Is this a way to a an employee or consumer )....when we went to check in, the lady had stated my cc was declined. ( not true )...when we walked into room smelled like mold...the location was very convenient to restaurants, the outside needed a little updating, as well as inside. I have seen better and worse....

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

143 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Rock Falls, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

first of all I am a days inn employee and I have never seen a hotel this bad. staff was not friendly room was dirty only one outlet worked in the whole room. had to put coffee maker on the floor to make coffee fridge didn't work no microwave outlets in bathroom area didn't work remote for tv didn't work will never stay here again only reason why I did this time it was cheap and close to the airport. went to front desk to ask a question about the airport people were waiting half hour for front desk clerk to check them in don't where she disappeared to but she wasn't where she was supposed to be

Room Tip: there isn't any good rooms will never stay here again
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Hialeah, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I recently had to travel to Sanford regarding my security busines. I found the location very well situated considering the area. I had to use their breakfast center to interview a few of the applicants. The manager named Suzanne Jenkins was very helpful and accomodating. She was understanding and very friendly. I found the location clean and the employees very kind and helpful. We will eventually have to travel up there again whether it is I or a representative of our company and when we do go, we will be staying at this location. The gentleman that works at the desk during the afternoon and evening hours is also a very pleasant fellow (did not get his name). It was a pleasure staying there. I went with my wife and child this time and they loved it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Sanford-Days Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sanford-Days Inn

Address: 4650 West State Road 46, Sanford, FL 32771
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Sanford
Ranked #5 of 8 hotels in Sanford
Hotel Class:2 star — Sanford-Days Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sanford-Days Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sanford-Days Hotel Sanford
Days Inn Sanford
Sanford Days Inn

If you own or manage Sanford-Days Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.