“Great steak” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Steak is cooked perfect and great cuts of meat are used. I love the food and the place is very clean with great service. My ice tea never got to the bottom.

Visited July 2012

Deltona, Florida
“Good food, great prices, friendly casual atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food is surprisingly good at this casual restaurant that features unlimited unshelled peanuts for snacking. The floor is the disposal location for the shells which was a little disconcerting at first, but in no time, I was happily adding to the floor crunch. We visit this restaurant regularly and have never been disappointed. We joined their mailing list and frequently receive BOGO offers which provide an incredible value. They also offer a limited selection of inexpensive entrees on weekdays, adding to the great value. The unlimited warm, sweet rolls and skewered vegetables top my favorites list here but we have thoroughly enjoyed steak and chicken entrees. Haven't tried any desserts because we always fill up on the sweet rolls.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Delicious, spacious, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Equipped with a BOGO meal offer ($12.00 value), my spouse and I journeyed to Logans in Sanford. We had tried Logans for the first time at the Sandlake location and was more than satisfied with everything so we hoped we could duplicate the same fantastic meal and service in Sanford.....and Logans delivered!
Our server, Megan greeted us at our table with a fresh basket of bread and took our drink orders. Since my spouse prefers less/lighter baked bread Megan enthusiastically complied with our offer and in short time delivered freshly baked rolls that I could have made a meal on!
I ordered the grilled Salmon with broccoli and grilled skewer veg. as my side orders and I couldn't have been presented with a more succulent, tasty piece of salmon served with a garlic butter on the side. The broccoli was the best I've ever experienced for it was seasoned to perfection. The grilled veg. were expertly prepared as well. I tried the garlic butter with everything, it was perfect! My spouse ordered the porterhouse steak, with a loaded baked potato and broccoli. The filet portion of the steak was perfect but the strip side was a little tough. He demonstrated to Megan the lack of tenderness of the steak and she returned it to the kitchen without question. She shortly returned to the table with another Porterhouse that was perfect in every way. The Manager visited the table as well, apologizing for the inconvenience as well as wanted to ascertain that the steak met up to my husbands expectations. And without question, it was.
I highly recommend Logans, even if you don't have a coupon. You will not be disappointed. It is spacious, you are in no way cramped and there is diverse seating areas/rooms should you be handicapped in anyway, prefer an area of low traffic, or just want to enjoy the friendly atmosphere. The seating capacity is perfect for couples or large parties. Logans seems to have it all thought out and planned well.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tower, Minnesota
“Food ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Ate at the bar; food was ok, but ribs a little tough. Bartender was very congenial even tho very busy. Entryway into restaurant very dirty as well as bathroom and toilets. Probably won't return.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Port Orange, Florida
“Great Deal for the Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Worth stopping at to eat! Everyone very friendly with clean restrooms which is important also. The price, quality of food, and choices of menu items as well as drinks are very good. Can be compared to Texas Roadhouse in value. Have eaten there at least 6 times and have NEVER been disappointed.

Visited October 2011