“Excellent service” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Steenbergen, The Netherlands
“Excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Stayed here 1 night after 1 late arrival at Sanford Airport. They offered transport from the airport to the hotel and after we have checked in they alos offered transprot to a restaurant. Did not take advantage of this as there were several restaurants close to the hotel. Next day they offered transport back to the airport to pick up our rental cars. The only negative I had about this hotel is the breakfest area. It is too small and people havve to wait for seats.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
keepitrealSanford, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you so much for your comments and taking the time to post them. The two most important categories at a hotel are service and cleanliness. To see your tag line of excellent service was wonderful and very much appreciated.

Scott Shoemaker

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
South Bend, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

We spent one night before driving to Jensen Beach, FL. We flew Alegiant direct from South Bend, IN and this motel was close to the airport and easy to find. We would stay here if we fly in again. They do offer a shuttle but we had a rental car. I had asked for a room close to the elevator as I have a bad back and we got in late and I was pleasantly surprised when we got a room close to the elevator. Very compfy. bed and a good nights sleep.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank You for your comments. The hotel values are guest opinions and comments and when we receive a nice comment it is truly appreciated.

Rantoul, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

We stayed at this hotel on a voucher after our flight was cancelled. The hotel is close to Sanford airport. The staff was helpful, the rooms were nice, the beds were comfy and it appeared to be very clean. It offered everything we need for a quick nite/nap.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
keepitrealSanford, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thank you so much for your comments. They are truly appreciated. We hope someday if you return back to the Sanford area you be able to stay a bit longer.

East Concord, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

What a wonderful hotel. The staff was wonderful, rooms were clean, breakfast was wonderful and the area we ate in was very clean. I would stay there again and plan too every time we go to visit our son. My husband and I found this hotel on the tripadvisor while searching for a hotel in an area we have never been in. I am very pleased we were able to find this hotel. Thank for making our week a very pleasant one. What really helped was the shuttle service back to the airport.

Room Tip: The staff was very helpful in helping us with a nice room.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
keepitrealSanford, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
There is no need to Thank Us, it is the hotel that thanks you for choosing to stay with us. It is wonderful to see that you chose us due to the Trip Advisor reviews and then you post just a terrific review for us. I respond to every comment a guest makes and when I see a comment like yours it is a great pleasure to respond because I know our service goals are being reached.

St. Albert, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Hotel has been renovated but still lacks some updates as far as beds and bedding. They still have the old single worn blanket where other hotels have the light duvets. The staff was extremely friendly with a great sense of humour and very helpful. There must have been some bed updates as our room had one queen size bed and one king size bed, an odd configuration. Breakfast was excellent with the usual carbohydrates, powered eggs, with ham and mystery meat patties. Cracker Barrel is right next door and very tempting to have breakfast, which is not a problem for me as The fruit served was frozen and not very tasty with the frozen ice crunch. I definitely would stay again due to the great assortment of restaurants and shopping in the area.
Suggestion:Hotel is next to the I-4 Interstate and would recommend to get a room at the far end on the hotel an

Room Tip: Hotel is next to the I-4 Interstate and would recommend to get a room at the far end on the hotel an...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Fred,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to post your stay on Tripadvisor. We greatly appreciate the gracious comments as many guest have told me it is because of comments like yours that they decide to book our hotel. I know you mentioned that the hotel has been renovated, however, the hotel is schedule for a full room renovation starting in July. We are fortuante to have an incredible housekeeping and maintenance team that has kept the hotel looking fresh and new througout the years. As far as your bedding configuration, the room was orginially just a king bed and due to the demand for two beds in the room we added a queen which gave the configuration of a king and a queen. I once again thank you for taking your time to genoursly post your comments.
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I stayed here because of the shuttle service to the airport, nice place, clean, free breakfast, friendly people. The only problem I have with it was the noise. I could hear the people in the next rooms much louder than any other hotel I have ever stayed and the Power Flush toilets in the rooms above mine were a real pain especially late at night and first thing in the morning. This place needs some sound deadening. Other than the noise everything was very good and all the staff were excellent.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Malone
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Stayed here because of the shuttle service, which was great. They picked us up the night before after we dropped off our rental car at the airport, and brought us back in the morning. They have a huge breakfast selection, the hot stuff was not good (powdered eggs, canned gravy, etc.) but they had fruits, yogurts, etc. It seems well-kept, everything worked, the beds were neither comfortable or uncomfortable, but I REALLY wish I hadn't found a bunch of long curly black hairs in the tub!! For $119 I did not expect that!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
keepitrealSanford, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
I want to thank you for taking a moment of your time to give us feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. We greatly value our guest's comments. I thank you for the positive comments and want to make sure I comment on the hair in the bathtub. We take great pride in our cleanliness and I want to make sure that the hair in your bathtub was most likely the hair of the housdekeeper who cleaned the room. That does not make it acceptable, I just wanted to let you know that the tub was cleaned and in the cleaning process some hair from the housekeeper was left behind. I truly apologize for this and would ask the next time you need accomodations in the Sanford area that you contact me directly for your reservation.

Scott Shoemaker

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford? Share your experiences!