“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 hotels in Sanford
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

These folks bent over backwards to take me in the shuttle van to get my broken phone replaced, even though it was way down at the Altamonte Mall.
Also super fast wifi, clean rooms and a descent breakfast.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

163 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I am a frequent traveler due my occupation. I have traveled extensively and by far this hotel out ranks any in its class and most beyond! The cleanliness of the hotel is amazing! The amenities offered are great and ever changing to fit their clientele. Which shows a level of caring that I have yet seen in the hospitality industry and lastly the service. I can not say enough to justly give the proper level of gratitude and kudos to the staff. Constantly and consistently accommodating, courteous, helpful and I can even say loving, because it feels like coming home when I stay here. I am not a "writer" type but I could not continuously receive this level of service and not give credit where it's due. I thank the entire staff and challenge any to stay at this hotel and see for yourself how true my words are!

• Stayed October 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

I'm a regular visitor to this hotel. Service staff is great and accommodating. Continental breakfast is a nice variety. There's always someone knowledgeable about the area to suggest good local activities.

• Stayed October 2012
Sarasota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Went to enjoy the Sanford Bikefest this weekend and wanted to be very economic with an overnight stay. The Comfort Inn was very competitive in our internet search, and then became an incredible value with the quality of the stay. The hotel is extremely clean, and every single person from those at the front desk, maid service and breakfast staff were outstanding in their attention to our needs and with their quality attitude. We thoroughly enjoyed the included breakfast and will look for another chance to stay at this hotel, and at other Comfort Inns if this is how they work. Call them first if you are going to visit historic Sanford as it is minutes from the very enjoyable marina, park and downtown area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

The family went up to get our son enroll in Stretson. Reserved to rooms connecting. Arrive at the hotel on Friday to find the majority of the parking lot blocked for resealing and striping. Signs stated the work would continue thru the weekend. I had to move cones blocking the parking spaces on the side of the hotel in order to park. I relayed this information to the desk staff and they informed me I would have to move my vehicle by 7 am the next morning to allow the paving company to continue the resurfacing work. There was no work on the parking lot during my stay. The available parking spots were taken quickly and guests were left to find a parking spot along the entrance. The rooms were worn, dirty carpet, drapes torn and loose from the window, the ceiling in one room was falling down, bed spreads stained, bed skirting extremely wrinkled and furniture missing hardware. Staff was very unconcerned about the situation. I left a message for the manager and did not receive a return call. I would not recommend this hotel. Unfortunate as the property could make a better presentation with improved management and attention to detail.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Locust Grove, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

From the front desk, continental breakfast, shuttle driver and house keeping this hotel has set the bar for wish I will compare all of my hotel visits. The girls at the front were very nice and accommodating. The light continental breakfast is everything but, and very fresh. The staff kept everything very clean and well stocked. The rooms were very clean, the beds comfortable and pillows so nice I bought a couple for my bed at home. Finally a lot of times when you ride those shuttles you feel like you should have said a prayer before boarding, however the shuttle was clean, and the driver didn't scare us even once. Over all, all other hotels be warned you have some big shoes to fill. Thank you again for a great stay, and we will stay no where else now when we pass through the Sanford/Orlando .

Room Tip: No complaint from us, we were on the side near I-4. We were concerned about the noise but surprisin...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Saranac Lake, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Bedding needs an upgrade. Prefer duvet covers on quilts/or blankets. Breakfast was standard fare. Within walking distance of restaurants and easy off I4; however, a lot of road noise on back side of building.

Room Tip: Select room in hotel front.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites North Orlando / Sanford? Share your experiences!