I stayed here for two nights in mid August, and I found the hotel to be squeaky clean, bright, cheerful and comfortable. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in, and the bed linens were very clean and fresh! The sitting area, desk and wet bar were wonderful extras. There are plenty of restaurants and shops around, it is located next to a large indoor mall, and also next to the I-4 exit ramp (and yet, there was no traffic noise in the room even though my room faced the highway). I didn't go in the pool, but it looked clean and inviting. The breakfast is included and is a hot continental breakfast: there were waffles (which were delicious), breads, cereal, oatmeal, bagels, fruit, muffins, toast and juice each morning. One morning also features sausage patties and fried eggs (over 'hard'), the next featured biscuits and sausage gravy; both were excellent. I definitely plan on staying there again the next time I am in the Sanford area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether traveling to Orlando, Daytona or the Atlantic Beaches, the Springhill Suites is conveniently located off of Interstate 4 at the Seminole Towne Center Mall, and only minutes from the Sanford Regional Airport. Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios & NASA are popular attractions and a direct drive from the hotel's quaint setting in Sanford. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Springhill Suites by Marriott Orlando North/Sanford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Orlando North/Sanford Hotel Sanford
- Springhill Suites Sanford