I lived there three months last summer and I should say it was the worst hotel I have ever been even in third world countries:
1) They charge for the internet and It is not even wireless. They give you a cord and if you lose it you should pay some fines. I knew how to share internet from my laptop, so I could use it as wireless.
2) the service is awful. they clean your room every other week (too late) and they don't even charge the toilet paper or anything. I had to go back and tell them they forgot to clean something while they were there or the towels weren't clean.
3) Rude personnel and not helping at all.
4) laundry machines eat your coins without starting and the hotel is not responsible for that. so you should call the laundry machine company!!!!
5) Bad neighborhood. not safe at all. the bar/club over there are super noisy on weekends.
6) you should pay for utensils and coffee maker and everything else and it will be cheaper if you go to store and buy them.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Value Place Sanford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Value Place Sanford Hotel Sanford