“A big burger for a big price!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
North Houston, Texas
“A big burger for a big price!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Food was good to average- service was very good- super nice crew that works there... however pricing was a bit tough to swallow for the level of food you were getting. This place is fun and great for larger parties- but nothing to write home about!

Visited April 2012

52% Recommend
Houston, Texas
“Tourist Trap”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Having lived in this area I will tell you to please avoid this place.

This is located in the Silver Sands outlet parking lot. So expect it to be packed.

Our service was really great, but it was the food that was awful.

We were a group of 4, we ordered the fried pickles which were really good but the sauce seemed off. The waitress stated that it was horseradish. It tasted more like honey mustard. I didn't even taste a hint of horseradish. My husband ordered a burger with Velveeta grilled on sourdough, my friend and I ordered veggie burgers, both were cold and mushy we sent them back. When they brought them back out to us they were drowned in cheese and still mushy. The 4th person in my party ordered a cuban sandwich and it was also cold in the middle. The french fries were decent, but avoid the sweet potato chips. They were like chewing on razor blades. Again, the service was really good, its the food that was really bad. I would rather eat at Whataburger up the street.

Don't waste your time. There are way better burger joints in Destin. This with out a doubt is a tourist trap to no end.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
kimberly815
“Gluten-Free menu was awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Best hamburger I've had in years! Not only does Cheeseburger in Paradise have a GF menu, it was a GREAT one. The gluten-free bun on the hamburger tasted great and the staff was very accommodating to my food allergy. We can't wait to eat here again!

Visited September 2012
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Late night visit, very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Stopped by here for a late night drink and snack, my wife and I ordered the fried pickles and they were very good and then we shared a cheeseburger and it was very good and cooked as ordered. They even cut the burger in two and put it in on 2 plates for us. We order a couple of drinks that were fine and we really enjoyed our stop there and would definitely go back again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Gluten Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

My first time at a Cheeseburger in Paradise. They have a great separate gluten free menu (complete with alcohol options) and offer gluten free buns. I ordered a BBQ cheeseburger. They have separate friers for the fries, too, so I was able to enjoy french fries. They brought my meal out separately using gloves to reduce any possibility of cross-contamination. The GF buns aren't good (not surprising), but it was still nice to be able to have a burger. The beef patty was good, though, and the service was excellent. I'm not a huge burger person, but I would return if I was in the mood.

My husband really liked his burger and loved the beer selection.

• Visited September 2012