My husband and I stayed at Club Intrawest the second week of December via Hilton Grand Vacations Club. We arrived on Tuesday and my brother was going to join us on Friday. Although all the staff was wonderful, I am sorry I neglected to get the name of one of the front desk staff that was extremely helpful. She recommended restaurants and was wonderful in providing directions. When a special request was made, the staff response and follow-up was excellent.
We had a two bedroom suite that was very relaxing and possessed everything we needed. The window view was the parking lot, but the surrounding area was very nice. Since it was prior to Christmas, the Baytowne Village (a short walk away) had some nice entertainment during the evenings and also possess some wonderful restaurants.
Although we live in the central part of the state on the Gulf, we are already planning our return to Club Intrawest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Southern Golf & Beach ResortClub Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. Located next to the calm waters of Choctawhatchee Bay, Club Intrawest – Sandestin features large balconies or comfortable sun rooms with deep Hemingway lounge chairs. Vacation Homes offer the comforts of home with full kitchens, flat-screen TVs and plenty of space to stretch out and relax. Spend an evening barbequing by the pool or enjoying a movie in the private movie theatre.Carved from 2,400 magnificent acres along the panhandle of Florida's Gulf Coast, Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort boasts the emerald-green waters and sugar-white sands of the world's most spectacular beaches. Explore the surrounding area, including Jolee Island Nature Park, world-class golf and tennis facilities, the lively Village of Baytowne Wharf and more. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Sandestin Hotel Sandestin
- Hotel Intrawest Sandestin
- Resort Intrawest Sandestin