Beautiful gated community, with great charm and privacy. We did not have a good view but the condo was clean and equiped with everything you need. You are walking distance from the Marina where there is free bicycles and canoes for two individuals (4hrs). The stores/restaurants are within walking distanceand there are plenty to choose from. There is a free shuttle that picks you up in front of the resort and takes you to the beach or another stop along the route. This shuttle runs about every 30 minutes and the drivers are friendly and helpful. There are plenty of different pools you can use including the one by the beach you walk by. We have traveled to alot of tropical places and consider these as some of the most beautiful. The only negative - once the sun goes down there are gnats that bite, we tried going swimming one evening and were miserable with all the bugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Southern Golf & Beach ResortClub Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. Located next to the calm waters of Choctawhatchee Bay, Club Intrawest – Sandestin features large balconies or comfortable sun rooms with deep Hemingway lounge chairs. Vacation Homes offer the comforts of home with full kitchens, flat-screen TVs and plenty of space to stretch out and relax. Spend an evening barbequing by the pool or enjoying a movie in the private movie theatre.Carved from 2,400 magnificent acres along the panhandle of Florida's Gulf Coast, Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort boasts the emerald-green waters and sugar-white sands of the world's most spectacular beaches. Explore the surrounding area, including Jolee Island Nature Park, world-class golf and tennis facilities, the lively Village of Baytowne Wharf and more. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Sandestin Hotel Sandestin
- Hotel Intrawest Sandestin
- Resort Intrawest Sandestin