Wonderful resort. Not beachside. Small, quaint, peaceful. Nice wine and cheese night on Tuesdays. Close to Seaside and 30A beaches. Get down to Sandestin if you haven't been here - it is worth the trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Southern Golf & Beach ResortClub Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. Located next to the calm waters of Choctawhatchee Bay, Club Intrawest – Sandestin features large balconies or comfortable sun rooms with deep Hemingway lounge chairs. Vacation Homes offer the comforts of home with full kitchens, flat-screen TVs and plenty of space to stretch out and relax. Spend an evening barbequing by the pool or enjoying a movie in the private movie theatre.Carved from 2,400 magnificent acres along the panhandle of Florida's Gulf Coast, Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort boasts the emerald-green waters and sugar-white sands of the world's most spectacular beaches. Explore the surrounding area, including Jolee Island Nature Park, world-class golf and tennis facilities, the lively Village of Baytowne Wharf and more. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Sandestin Hotel Sandestin
- Hotel Intrawest Sandestin
- Resort Intrawest Sandestin