I am a Club Intrawest time share owner , but this was my first visit to this Club location and they do rent rooms to the general public. The suites are mini apartments with kitchen facilities, and there are two pools and hot tubs for your use, outdoor barbecues cleaned daily and you have all the amenities of the resort for your use. Suites on the west side of the building overlook the bay and pools. There is an in-house movie theatre that plays recent movies every evening which are free to residents and they have a large selection of DVD's to use in your suite at no charge. There is a well equipped fitness room and video games room for the young folk. All suites have free Wi Fi connection for your computer. The gulf beaches are a 5 minute drive away and the Club provides Free beach chairs, umbrellas and towels for your use. The club is only 12 years old and all furnishings are in good shape and the Club is very neat, clean and tidy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Southern Golf & Beach ResortClub Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. Located next to the calm waters of Choctawhatchee Bay, Club Intrawest – Sandestin features large balconies or comfortable sun rooms with deep Hemingway lounge chairs. Vacation Homes offer the comforts of home with full kitchens, flat-screen TVs and plenty of space to stretch out and relax. Spend an evening barbequing by the pool or enjoying a movie in the private movie theatre.Carved from 2,400 magnificent acres along the panhandle of Florida's Gulf Coast, Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort boasts the emerald-green waters and sugar-white sands of the world's most spectacular beaches. Explore the surrounding area, including Jolee Island Nature Park, world-class golf and tennis facilities, the lively Village of Baytowne Wharf and more. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Sandestin Hotel Sandestin
- Hotel Intrawest Sandestin
- Resort Intrawest Sandestin