This was our first time using Club Intrawest. We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo. We had three problems. First there is no where to put your food except in the refrigerator. I like to cook when we stay somewhere for 5 days. We had our groceries spread out over the tables. Second: There was Very little space for our clothes. One small towel rack in the bathroom. Third: We had asked to be looking out over the bay. They put us out over looking the parking lot. We asked to change, even to move to a one bedroom. They said it was this or nothing. They said go out you bedroom on the balcony and look to your rt. And yes you could see the bay. Baytowne wharf and around the village was the best. If you are a Hilton member you had to pay to use Club Intrawest chairs at the beach.$40..00 per day. We talk to other guess and it sounds like the one bedroom is better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Southern Golf & Beach ResortClub Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. Located next to the calm waters of Choctawhatchee Bay, Club Intrawest – Sandestin features large balconies or comfortable sun rooms with deep Hemingway lounge chairs. Vacation Homes offer the comforts of home with full kitchens, flat-screen TVs and plenty of space to stretch out and relax. Spend an evening barbequing by the pool or enjoying a movie in the private movie theatre.Carved from 2,400 magnificent acres along the panhandle of Florida's Gulf Coast, Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort boasts the emerald-green waters and sugar-white sands of the world's most spectacular beaches. Explore the surrounding area, including Jolee Island Nature Park, world-class golf and tennis facilities, the lively Village of Baytowne Wharf and more. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Sandestin Hotel Sandestin
- Hotel Intrawest Sandestin
- Resort Intrawest Sandestin