Our Family truly enjoyed our stay at Club Intrawest Sandestin location. It's our second time spending our March Break there. The condo's are super clean and the amenities are in excellent condition. There is an arcade for the kids, pools and hot tubs. It's near groceries stores and restaurants at Baytown wharf.
The Beach is only a 5 min drive and the sand is like white sugar. Bike rentals and kayaks near by and Golf as well. Our favourite place to eat is at Another Broken Egg. Very cute restaurant and it's located in the Baytown Wharf, which is a 5 min walk from the condos.
Over all I would stay here again and would love to bring my family and friends to share this experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Southern Golf & Beach ResortClub Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. Located next to the calm waters of Choctawhatchee Bay, Club Intrawest – Sandestin features large balconies or comfortable sun rooms with deep Hemingway lounge chairs. Vacation Homes offer the comforts of home with full kitchens, flat-screen TVs and plenty of space to stretch out and relax. Spend an evening barbequing by the pool or enjoying a movie in the private movie theatre.Carved from 2,400 magnificent acres along the panhandle of Florida's Gulf Coast, Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort boasts the emerald-green waters and sugar-white sands of the world's most spectacular beaches. Explore the surrounding area, including Jolee Island Nature Park, world-class golf and tennis facilities, the lively Village of Baytowne Wharf and more. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Sandestin Hotel Sandestin
- Hotel Intrawest Sandestin
- Resort Intrawest Sandestin