This is a beautiful resort. Exceptionally clean and modern. It's not ultra luxurious but has all the amenities that one needs. We vacationed in April once and in June the second time. The best times to go is from May till Labor day as that is their high season. Beware that many restaurants and facilities in the area are not open in the low season which runs from September - April, even though it's Florida, it's the panhandle and the weather is much colder during the off season when compared to south Florida. There's a very high end fitness club available to all guests which was great. The beach is beautiful and food in the area is superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Southern Golf & Beach ResortClub Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. Located next to the calm waters of Choctawhatchee Bay, Club Intrawest – Sandestin features large balconies or comfortable sun rooms with deep Hemingway lounge chairs. Vacation Homes offer the comforts of home with full kitchens, flat-screen TVs and plenty of space to stretch out and relax. Spend an evening barbequing by the pool or enjoying a movie in the private movie theatre.Carved from 2,400 magnificent acres along the panhandle of Florida's Gulf Coast, Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort boasts the emerald-green waters and sugar-white sands of the world's most spectacular beaches. Explore the surrounding area, including Jolee Island Nature Park, world-class golf and tennis facilities, the lively Village of Baytowne Wharf and more. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Sandestin Hotel Sandestin
- Hotel Intrawest Sandestin
- Resort Intrawest Sandestin