Exchanged for Club Intrawest Sandestin for the week of Sept 30 thru Oct 7. Two bedroom unit was clean and fully furnished. Staff couldn't have been nicer. Lots of walking trails, fishing spots and Baytown shopping and eateries an easy walk at just 2/10 of mile away. Canoes, bikes and tennis nearby also great golf with several courses and prices to choose from. Beautiful beach just across highway and can be reached by car or shuttle which runs approximately q 30 minutes. We had a balcony on the second floor with two rocking chairs but it faced the parking lot with no view. That's too bad because on the back side of the building with the swimming pools was a beautiful view of the bay. Gas BBQ pits are available for use of guesst. The only things I can think of to make things nicer would be an ice machine in unit instead of down the hall and a firmer mattress. All in all, a great place for a very relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Southern Golf & Beach ResortClub Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. Located next to the calm waters of Choctawhatchee Bay, Club Intrawest – Sandestin features large balconies or comfortable sun rooms with deep Hemingway lounge chairs. Vacation Homes offer the comforts of home with full kitchens, flat-screen TVs and plenty of space to stretch out and relax. Spend an evening barbequing by the pool or enjoying a movie in the private movie theatre.Carved from 2,400 magnificent acres along the panhandle of Florida's Gulf Coast, Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort boasts the emerald-green waters and sugar-white sands of the world's most spectacular beaches. Explore the surrounding area, including Jolee Island Nature Park, world-class golf and tennis facilities, the lively Village of Baytowne Wharf and more. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Sandestin Hotel Sandestin
- Hotel Intrawest Sandestin
- Resort Intrawest Sandestin