“Good food.” 4 of 5 stars

Description: located at the Baytowne Wharf in Sandestin
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We had dinner at ACME oyster house while in sandestin, I had the shrimp platter and I was impressed that it was very good, my wife had the sample platter and it too was very good. Next time I'll try the poboy, I would reccomend this place

Visited September 2012

71% Recommend
richmond, va
“Not the same Acme as in New Orleans”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Ate the grilled oysters which were good. However, the rest of the food was just okay. I had the red beans and rice with andouille sausage. The sausage was good but the beans and rice were quite bland.

Visited October 2012
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Food Ok and Service Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We ordered the Chicken Gumbo which was a bit to salty and the fish and shrimp which was a bit bland. The Boo fries where really good though. I made the manager aware of my allergies and he was on top of things. Our server Stephanie was very nice and attentive. Since we didnt care much for our food the manager was very nice and only charged us for our appetizer and it was really good. The atmosphere was nice and everyone was friendly. When we go back in November we would be willing to try it again. Prices are reasonable and over all an OK time. I am not an oyster fan but I do have to say they did look good.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Andover, New Jersey
“Great place for people watching!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We sat outside and enjoyed dinner while watching the world pass by. The food was good and service friendly. Was our first night in town and while walking to the restaurant, met Emeril in the parking lot. Asked him if we were heading in the right direction for the restaurant..... let's just say, he is nicer on TV...lol!

Visited August 2012
High Point, North Carolina
“Decent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I had dinner at Acme while on vacation. It was good New Orleans style food. I had the Jambalya which was very good. The bread pudding was just okay, I've definitely had better. All in all, if you want this style of food, it was good.

Visited September 2012