“Some of the best Chicago style pizza around!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: phone 850-654-8080
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Some of the best Chicago style pizza around!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Having experienced authentic Chicago-style pizza from a number of long-standing Chicago establishments, I can honestly say this is some of the best you'll find outside of Chicago. We loved the deepdish meatlovers pizza. Fresh ingredients, great flavor, and good value. Will definitely visit Jordano's again on my next visit to Destin.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“Best Pizza in the Panhandle......and Chicken too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Jordano's Pizza has excellent pizza. They use quality ingredients and lots of them. The pizza is very tastey and will definitely fill you up. They also serve an unique type of chicken cooked in a "broaster"....pressurized cooking with peanut oil. It is super tastey and very moist.

The owner is a little on the grumpy side and they aren't flexible(at all) on mixing toppings or substitutions. Get over it and you will definitely enjoy the pizza. The seating area is quite small and can be a challenge at dinner. There is some outdoor seating but its surrounded by weeds.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Huntsville, Alabama
“A must when in Destin!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We were introduced to Jordano's by our son's girlfriend. Now, we can't go to Destin without eating there! They have the most amazing pizza ever! The seating area is very small but worth the wait for a table! When you go, make sure you take a look in the interior window that looks into the kitchen. They obviously make their own sauces...crockpots are lined on a table!

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Not a Fan”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I have not been a fan in the past, however my family loves the EBA (everything but anchovies). It very similar to Pizza Hut with an over abundance of toppings, more quantity than quality. Upon our arrival to Destin my family could not wait to get a pizza, and wait we did. We were told the wait would be 45 - 60 minutes, it was actually 1 hour and 35 minutes with no apologies.

Roanoke, Virginia
“HAVE TO TRY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I have NOTHING bad to say about Jordano's. I am a big fan of going to very local places on vacation. I do not like to go to chains or a place I can eat at home. This is BEYOND great. I want one of these in my hometown!!!

Visited February 2012