My husband and I stayed at the Sandestin Resort Observation Point North in mid March 2015. The grounds and beach are beautiful. Our problem with this resort was the security. Our building was NOT secure and college kids from offsite were easily able to access the building and pull the fire alarm at 2AM. This occurred on two consecutive nights. Security seemed more concerned with getting the students off the premises than helping guests. As the fire truck came and left, no one gave guests the all clear or unlocked the elevators, requiring us to walk up to the 4th floor. One access was blocked and the enterance in the underground parking college kids were fighting. Speaking to Coastal Dreamin, who we rented from, and head of security was very disappointing. Coastal Dreamin suggested we rent in another building next time and, since we are older, the first floor would be better. Security said they need more practice drills. Their lack of courtesy and preparedness were appalling and we will not be staying there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida